- Races: 7 Mile and 14 Mile Trail Race
- Date: December 7, 2019
- Location: Cedarock Park, 4242 R. Dean Coleman Rd, Burlington, NC 27215
- Time: 9:00 AM
This has got to be one of our favorite races. From the tough as nails course to the post race HOT, HOT food this one is a don’t miss event.
Cedar Rock Park is close enough to Chapel Hill, Raleigh, Greensboro, Winston and even Charlotte to draw some of the best trail runners in the state.
This race can also be tackled by first timers as everyone at this event will go out of their way to make sure ALL runners have a great experience.
The course route will be identical as last year. It is a challenging 7 mile loop complete with rocks, mud, short rolling hills, etc.
You will have 1/4 mile of asphalt before entering the trailhead.
The course is extremely well marked making it next to impossible to get lost.
Average Temp: low 35 – high 55
There is a playground for the kids located close to the start/finish line.
Aid Stations are located at miles 3 Mile and 7 mile marks. Loop course.
Custom race awards!
Entry Fee Registration Dates
$45.00 before 07/01
$55.00 before 9/01
$65.00 before 11/01
$75.00 thru race day
Entry Fee Registration Dates
$35.00 before 07/01
$45.00 before 9/01
$50.00 before 11/01
$55.00 thru race day
Early Packet Pickup
Friday, December 6, 2019 – 4:00pm – 7:00pm
3731 Lawndale Dr
Greensboro, NC 27455
Race Day Packet Pickup
Saturday, December 7, 2019 – 7:30am – 8:45am
4242 R. Dean Coleman Rd
Burlington, NC 27215
- Race day registration 7:30 AM – 8:45 AM
- Registration closes 8:45 AM
- Race Start 9:00 AM
- Awards Ceremony 7 and 14 Mile awards will be separate.
This race will be chip timed with disposable bib-chips, We ask all athletes to wear their race number on the front and visible.
Awards will be presented to the following categories:
- Top 3 Male and Top 3 Female in the 7 Mile
- Top 3 Male and Top 3 Female in the 14 Mile
- Age Groups: 0-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
- Race Director reserves the right to combine age groups.
- 7 Mile and 14 Mile includes a custom-designed race fleece hoodie
- Shirts are Gender specific size.
- You MUST register 2 weeks prior to race day to guarantee a hoodie
- IF you will qualify for the Hoka 1/4 zip by signing up for this race, you must be registered by November 23rd, 2019 to be guaranteed a 1/4 zip
In the event the race should be canceled for reasons beyond the control of the Race Director or Race Committee (inclement weather or unsafe weather conditions; local, state or national emergency), refunds will not be made, but race packets, including race shirts, will be available at a location to be determined.
Rules / Guidelines
Sorry, but for safety reasons, we do not allow dogs, bicycles, inline skates or any means of transportation other than running, walking or wheelchairs. Running baby strollers are allowed but must have a minimum of 6″ wheels. Race Director reserves the right to reject any entry or to remove any participant from the race course without explanation.